I’ve been asked by some folks to post the back labels from my supply of Carb Shock and T3 Fuel, so here they are!
If you click on the pictures themselves it should bring you to a bigger version of them where the ingredients are more legible.
But just in case you’re too lazy to do that, I’ve typed it out for you:
- Dextrose 12 g
- L-Leucine 5 g
- Trehalose 3 g
- Licorice Root Powder 400 mg
- Pancreatin Complex 300 mg
- Papain Complex 250 mg
- Stevia Leaf Extract 100 mg
- Fenugreek Seed Extract 50 mg
- Protease Complex 50 mg
- Other Ingredients: Natural Vanilla Flavor, Silicon Dioxide, and Lactose
You’ll notice that compared to the initial ingredient list Dextrose has been added.
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 100 mcg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate) 100 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Sulfate) 15 mg
- Selenium (as L-Selenomethionine) 300 mcg
- Watermelon Fruit Extract 400 mg
- Resveratrol 250 mg
- L-Tyrosine 250 mg
- L-Carnitine Tartrate 200 mg
- Other Ingredients: Gelatin (capsule), Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide (color), FD&C Blue #1
If you want to learn more about these two products you can check these out:
Kiefer’s special content released when his new Carb Shock supplement came out:
- Carb Shock Q&A Notes from Kiefer’s Secret Body IO Podcast
- Carb Shock Notes from Kiefer’s Insulin Timing Tricks Webinar Part 1
- Carb Shock Notes from Kiefer’s Insulin Timing Tricks Webinar Part 2
- Carb Shock Notes from Kiefer’s Insulin Timing Tricks Webinar Part 3
I’m currently using both of these and plan to write reviews once I get a couple more months under my belt.
Check out my latest post on T3 Fuel: