Lebron James Going Low Carb
- Couple of stories out about how Lebron has recently lost a noticeable amount of weight after switching to a low carb diet.
- Looks like he might be joining Dwight Howard on his diet journey
- Here is the link to an ESPN article:
Blatt saw a thinner James at their meeting. James has been focused on cutting his weight by reducing his carb intake since the end of the NBA Finals, and he has lost more than 10 pounds. James’ thinner frame was noticeable in some photos he posted on his Instagram account earlier this week.
- Here is the link to where the photos came from with a few more pics
- Link to another article from the Examiner:
LeBron James decided to cut carbs this summer & dropped significant weight as tweeted photo shows,” tweeted Brian Windhorst of ESPN on August 4. The reference to “cutting carbs” kept the specifics of the diet generic, which meant that it could have been a Paleo diet, a high fat ketogenic plan or even the Atkins approach.
- Again, we don’t know if he’s going ketogenic or simply going low-ER carb, but still… interesting!