Request A Test is the company I’ve been using to order all the blood tests I’ve been posting about. I’ve found them to have the most affordable prices around and at least for the rest of the month of December, they’re sweetening the deal with a discount for 11% off your entire order simply by entering the coupon code ANNIV11.
If you’ve never used a site like this before here is how it works:
- You select the tests that you want to order, almost like shopping on Amazon.
- Begin check out and confirm the tests you selected
- Enter your zip code to find the nearest testing center
- Once you’ve chosen a testing center, you pay for the tests via credit card
- Request A Test will then e-mail you two documents, a receipt and a confirmation sheet.
- Once you get the confirmation sheet, you can go to the testing center you chose anytime during business hours to have your blood drawn
- You will receive an email letting you know once the results are ready. In my experience this generally takes 3-4 business days
It’s important to remember that some tests will require a period of fasting, so keep that in mind when you go to the testing center. You don’t want to get screwed up results and have to re-do the test because you ate breakfast.
I just ordered a bunch of blood tests using this code and saved a good amount off the total. Stay tuned for the results of my most recent blood work!
Also if anyone knows of a cheaper place to get labs done, I’m definitely all ears.